Baby aborted at 22 weeks, burned by Saline Abortion
No no no no no. Saline would have left red burn marks.
See the black skin? That’s decomposition. The fetus died in the womb, and the abortion was probably to remove it because if a fetus is left in after death, it becomes septic.
Also, *fetus. can’t you say fetus?
- betteroffesther reblogged this from glitter-femin1sts
- mightyjochung reblogged this from glitter-femin1sts
- requiemforadeathmask reblogged this from pleasedontkillthemessanger and added:
- piecesofbird reblogged this from violynce-adect and added:
- peacetogether likes this
- coexisting-faith-and-reason reblogged this from pleasedontkillthemessanger
- takemehometomyheart reblogged this from glitter-femin1sts and added:
- my-little-underground likes this
- glitter-femin1sts reblogged this from pleasedontkillthemessanger and added:
- pleasedontkillthemessanger posted this